Agile: Agile4PC – Agile4Pi
Version 2.9.10 (*) has been released and includes the following main news:
- Compatibility with VMware Horizon View 8.3.0 client for Windows has been added;
- Agile mode: possibility to “disconnect” from local WiFi networks (user) to reconnect to the Ethernet network (where available) has been added;
and the following improvements:
- Agile mode: ability to view ThinMan Smart Identity username has been added;
- Graphics libraries for Configurator, Agile Mode and Browser (performance) have been updated;
- Various graphic improvements to the Configurator and Agile Mode;
- Browser mode: problem of loss of enabling following the Agile update has been fixed;
- Remote Assistance connection problem due to “Reset to default values” has been fixed;
- Other minor and bugfixing.
(*) This version is available upon request and will be published on MyPraim during September 2021.
ThinOX and ThinOX4PC
64-bit version 11.6.2 (°) has been released as a unique multi-model firmware that includes the following enhancements:
- VMware: new Horizon 5.5.2 client has been integrated;
- Version 11.6.0 multi-model has been consolidated (bugfixing);
- Improvements and bugfixing to the 802.11x module;
- Resolution of ThinMan DHCP option problem;
- Other minor and bugfiing.
ThinOX versions 11.6. * require the use of ThinMan version 8.3.0 or higher.
(°) This version is available on MyPraim.