ThinMan and ThinMan Gateway
ThinMan Advanced Edition version 8.2.1 32-bit and 64-bit released (§), which includes:
- New management of policy priority based on sequential order in the tree
- ThinMan Gateway version 2.2.0 and 2.3.0 support
- Other minors
As part of the Network+ Feature Pack, the new version 2.3.0 of ThinMan Gateway has been released in Hardware, Virtual and Software Appliance mode (respectively, G1000A, G1000V and G1000W models).
ThinMan Gateway version 2.3.0 (*) includes the following new features:
- Control of the maximum download speed for the synchronization of replicated packets on local Gateways
- Management of a time slot in which to perform packet synchronization
- Ability to select packets to replicate on selected Gateways
- Apache Tomcat updated to version 8.5.61
and also includes the additional features included in ThinMan Gateway version 2.2.0 released exclusively as a Software Appliance (model G1000W), which are (°):
- Management of devices connected to Gateway with WSS protocol:
– Ability to control devices in local networks not reachable by Gateway
– Indication of the “disconnected” status of the device connected to the Gateway (in case of network failure and automatic reconnection)
- Added “Safe” mode of connection to ThinMan, through the validation of a certificate installed on ThinMan (with the possibility of adding a company certificate in case of use of the Admin+ Feature Pack).
- Apache Tomcat update to version 8.5.37
At the same time, the new version 8.2.1 of ThinMan Basic Edition was also released.
(§) This version is available upon request and will be published on MyPraim during February 2021.
(*) The new features will be usable with ThinMan 8.2.1 or higher.
The version is available upon request and will be published on MyPraim during February 2021.
(°) The new features will be usable with ThinMan 8.2.0 or higher. The version will not be published (please refer to version 2.3.0).
Agile: Agile4PC – Agile4Pi
Version 2.9.5 (*) released which includes the following news:
- Added ability to configure multiple NTP servers, sorted by priority
- Added ability to specify domain in Microsoft RDP resources
and the following additional improvements:
- Validation of multiple certificates when enabling ThinMan on the WSS protocol has been corrected
- Agile4PC license detection issue on devices with multiple MAC addresses has been fixed
- Citrix EULA window problem in Agile Mode on Berry (Agile4Pi) has been fixed
- Various improvements and bugfixing
(*) This version is available upon request and will be published on MyPraim during February 2021.