Praim announces Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack 2.0.100 for ThinOX Thin Clients
Praim makes available the latest version of Citrix® HDX™ RealTime Media Engine for all the Thin Clients running the ThinOX 10 operating system.
Trento, 14/04/2016 – Praim, the global manufacturer of Thin & Zero Client solutions, further improve the support to Unified Communications solutions, allowing their customer to benefit of both application and desktop virtualization from Citrix XenApp and XenDektop using Microsoft Skype for Business 2015, Microsoft Skype for Business Online via Office 365, and Microsoft Lync 2013.
Unified Communication solutions are gaining tremendous attentions from the market, no matter the company size, becoming a de-facto solution to adopt within companies to fully integrate all communications in the their business workflow. Such solutions are not limited to users communications, indeed are adopted even to promote collaborative communications within the enterprise and among companies, as well as to improve worker productivity.
Thanks to the full support of Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack, Praim Thin & Zero Client solutions are the best devices to enjoy the benefits offered by Citrix XenApp and XenDektop technology combined with MicrosoftUnified Communication solutions.
In Praim we believe that communication and collaboration are fundamental for our customers’ business, thus we are fully engaged to develop and the deliver cutting-edge technology solutions, providing all the tools and services to support our customers’ business.
The Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack 2.0.100 provides several improvements, including:
- Full Skype for Business 2015 user interface experience, removing all the limitations of the previous version like Call delegation, Voicemail access, Response groups and Team call groups;
- Skype Client video preview;
- More robust authentication completely managed by the Skype for Business Client via the SIP protocol;
- Pairing Status Indicator which displays the actual status of the RealTime Connector;
- Microsoft Office Click-to-Run support;
- Improved Audio-Video quality thanks to echo cancellation and resilience to packet loss;
- More integrated with the Skype for Business Server setting;
- and even more…
The Citrix HDX RealTime Optimization Pack 2.0.100 is available as a free Add-On on Praim website.
Additional documentation is available on wiki.praim.com