Praim announces the release of ThinOX 10.0.7
New XenApp support with Citrix NetScaler 11 and new integration of Cisco, Open VPN, and Dell Sonicwall VPN solutions.
Trento – 23rd March 2016 – Praim, global manufacturer of Thin & Zero Client solutions, announces the release of the new ThinOX 10.0.7.
ThinOX is the proprietary Linux-based operating system developed by Praim to improve the thin clients’ usability and interactivity for users and IT administrators. ThinOX means also safety, reliability and easy management (using Praim ThinMan management console).
The new version 10.0.7 is available for free download in the reserved area on Praim website.
Below, the new main features introduced with the ver. 10.0.7:
Citrix XenDesktop 7.8 and XenApp 7.8
- New integrated mode to access Citrix XenApp applications and desktops via NetScaler and StoreFront. This integration provides a unique Windows-like user experience when accessing Citrix resources on the local ThinOX desktop.
- Citrix Receiver 13.2: fully compatible with Receiver X1, it ensures an immediate access to the most recent version of StoreFront and Netscaler via web, or through the new Windows-like Self Service User-Interface.
- Unified Communications Citrix® HDX™ RealTime Optimization Pack (v1.6, v1.7, v1.8): full support of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015, Microsoft Lync 2013, Office 365, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft Lync 2010.
VMware Horizon 6.2 and 7
- VMware Horizon Client VMware (v3.5): full support of VMware Horizon, including the access to virtual desktops, RDS-Hosted Desktops, RDS-Hosted Apps and all the other access modes available on Horizon, like Blast.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Microsoft RDP 8.1 e RemoteFX: drastically improved the performances on Microsoft RDS 2008R2 and 2012R2 , with a particular attention to multimedia contents and office applications.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Architecture: ThinOX 10.0.7 offers a completely new and more powerful user experience when using Remote Desktop Session Host, Remote Desktop Virtualization Host and RemoteApp. The new integrated support to Microsoft Remote Desktop infrastructures has considerably enhanced performances when connecting via Remote Desktop Gateway, Remote Desktop Web Access and Remote Desktop Connection Broker.
- NEW! VPN connection: the new VPN client setup menu allows to configure Thin Clients as single remote workstations, avoiding the need of a dedicated VPN infrastructure. Branch offices and remote workers can now take the advantage and make the most of the Cisco, Open and Dell Sonicwall VPN clients.
For further information