The first Thin Client on the market based on Raspberry Pi3 B+ is coming!
The thin client that will revolutionize your Citrix HDX investment. The fastest boot, user-friendly interface and high-end performance, without affecting costs.
Trento, 11 July 2018 – Praim, leading provider of systems for the creation and management of thin & zero client software and hardware workstations, announces the launch of the first thin client based on Raspberry Pi3 B+ and optimized for Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp environments: Praim Berry.
Thanks to the Quad Core 1.4 GHz CPU and integrated graphics coprocessor, Berry is able to make the most of video compression using the H.264 standard and offers a Full HD experience with client-side video rendering.
“This tiny endpoint, with the dimensions of a computer mouse, is perfect for those companies which use a Citrix infrastructure and require optimized, reliable and easy to manage devices. All with the least impact on the budget.” declares Stefano Bonmassar, Praim’s Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
Berry installs the Agile4Pi software to allow centralized management with ThinMan and to improve user interaction thanks to the simple and intuitive graphic interface.
Why is Berry so unique?
- Its hardware allows you to take full advantage of the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop platforms.
- Berry is optimized for Microsoft Skype for Business: a scalable, low-bandwidth video conferencing and VoIP solution that ensures consistent quality during use.
- Its extremely low price reduces ROI time and the investment required for the creation of the VDI-Cloud workstation.
- Minimizes configuration time and offers an intelligent and intuitive interface, thanks to the native integration with Agile4Pi, the software that accelerates and simplifies access to resources in Cloud.
- Berry is fully managed by Praim ThinMan.
Check the Berry webpage or contact us to learn more.