Trento, December 20th, 2017 – Praim releases the new version 2.2.0 of Windows 10 IoT for Thin Client.
The new version of the operating system is available for all thin client models equipped with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT operating system.
Version 2.2.0 offers the integration with the Citrix infrastructure through the updated version of Citrix Receiver 4.9.1 and contains all the Microsoft security updates released up to November 27th, 2017.
Praim customers can also use the new Microsoft operating system with Agile features in version 2.2.1, in fact, in the last release the following upgrades have been introduced:
- New Microsoft RemoteApp auto-launch feature;
- New user credential storage feature for passwordless access in Agile Mode;
- New functionality for managing/blocking custom key combinations (including CTRL + ALT + DEL command management in Citrix VDI sessions);
- Added ability to export logs after remote execution of Powershell scripts;
- Added configuration of the Write Filter parameters on Praim Windows 10 IoT thin clients.
Agile is available as an integrated feature in all Praim thin clients with WES7 or Win10IoT operating system, or as software to be installed on PCs running Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 operating systems.
Discover Praim thin clients