According to the current legislation and the provisions of article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “Regulation”), we inform you that the controller of the data you provided is PRAIM srl (hereafter PRAIM) – registered office: Via Ezio Maccani, 191 – 38121 Trento, ITALY – T. +39 0461 420 517 F. +39 0461 420 581 – email@example.com.
The computer systems and computer programs used on the website to collect some personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI -Uniform Resource Identifier- addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code about the status of the response made by the server -good order, error, etc. – and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment). Although this information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, by their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information not associated with any user identification data on the use of the website and to check their correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. This data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
For the consultation of the website no transfer of personal data by the user is required.
However, any contacts with PRAIM, or the optional, explicit and spontaneous sending of messages, e-mails or traditional mails to the addresses indicated on the website entail the subsequent acquisition of the address, including e-mail, sender or related telephone number, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the related communications.
This data will be used for the sole purpose of following up the user’s request and may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
For the processing of data for these purposes, your consent is not required as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon your request (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter. b) of the Regulation), as well as, where applicable, to fulfil a legal obligation (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Regulation).
The processing of data will be performed by PRAIM appointed personnel with procedures and technical and IT tools suitable to protect the confidentiality and security of your data and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of the same, including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
This data is kept for the specific time necessary to provide the requested service to the user and are eliminated immediately thereafter, without prejudice to further legal conservation obligations. Your information will not be disseminated.
Within the scope of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, PRAIM may use services rendered by third parties acting on behalf of PRAIM and according to its instructions, as data controllers. These are services that provide PRAIM with processing or instrumental services (e.g. IT services for the website operativity). You can request a complete and up-to-date list of the responsible persons for the treatment by contacting one of the contacts listed below.
The data may be transferred within the European Union, where PRAIM or its suppliers are based or have their own servers in those countries. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
At any time, you can exercise the rights established by current legislation, including the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content;
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data;
- request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law or limitation of processing;
- oppose the processing for legitimate reasons;
- receive a copy of the data supplied by you and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller; sending specific request to: PRAIM – registered office: Via Ezio Maccani, 191 – 38121 Trento – firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the processing of personal data – Personnel selection
Pursuant to the articles 12 and following of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR” or “Regulation”), and in general in compliance with the principle of transparency established by the same Regulation, we are to provide the following information regarding the processing of personal data (ie any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual as “Interested person”).
Holder of data processing: the Data Controller is PRAIM, with headquarters in Trento, via Ezio Maccani, 191, tax code: 01613840220, phone: 0461 420517, PEC: email@example.com.
Pursue of data processing: the processing of personal data takes place within the selection process aimed at identifying the persons to be included in the owner’s staff and at the assessment that they are in line with the needs of the same, to then proceed to the possible stipulation of the contract.
Type of data processed: the following categories of data can be processed for the needs of management of the personnel assessment and selection process:
- personal data, general information, address and other contact information, tax code, instruction, specialization, work experience and anything else necessary for the personnel assessment and selection process (curriculum vitae, letter of presentation);
- (if any) data suitable for detecting the state of health, collected in reference to belonging to protected classes or suitability for performing certain tasks. It is recommended in this regard to communicate or insert in the curriculum vitae exclusively the information pertinent to the purpose of selection; in particular, please limit the health information to what is strictly necessary to communicate to the potential employer.
Legal basis of the processing and pobbible obligations: providing the requested data is optional, however failure to provide the data will make it impossible for the Interested person to participate in the personnel selection process implemented by the Data Controller.
The processing of data finds its legal basis in the fact that it is necessary to carry out the pre-contractual measures within the selection procedure to which the Interested person has adhered or promoted with the spontaneous sending of the curriculum vitae.
In the case of data falling into special categories referred to in art. 9 of the Regulations before the employment relationship is established, the explicit consent of the Interested person is required.
Processing and duration: processing will be carried out:
- through the use of manual and automated systems;
- by subjects authorized to carry out these tasks, pursuant to the law;
- with the use of appropriate measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the data and avoid access to the same by unauthorized third parties.
There are no automated decision making processes.
Data retention following the conclusion of the personnel assessment and selection process will take place for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the obligations or tasks referred to in point 3 and in any case to pursue the specific purposes indicated therein, with gradual cancellation of data attributable to the specific purposes that are no longer pursued. Ordinarily, except of course that the process does not end with the hiring, the data is canceled within 6 months.
Data communication: without prejudice to the communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all the data collected and processed may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes specified above, to external consultants who work for the Data Controller in the context of the personnel assessment and selection process.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Place of data processing: data processing takes place in the European Union and there is no intention to transfer personal data to a country not belonging to the European Union or to an international organization.
Rights of the Interested person: in relation to the above, the GDPR assigns to the Data Subject the exercise of the following rights with reference to the personal data concerning the Interested person (the summary description is indicative, for the complete statement of rights, please refer to the Regulations, and in particular to articles 15-22):
- Right of access (art. 15): it confirms that the processing of personal data relating to him or her is in progress and, in this case, the right to obtain the access to such data and information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated.
- Right to rectification (art. 16): (i) rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning the Interested person without unjustified delay and (ii) integration of personal data, if incomplete.
- Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) (art. 17): cancellation of personal data relating to the Interested person without unjustified delay (the Data Controller has the obligation to cancel personal data without undue delay in the cases provided for by article 17 of the Regulation).
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18): in certain cases – information on the accuracy of the data, in the time necessary for verification; disputing the lawfulness of the processing with opposition to the cancellation; need to use for the rights of defense of the Interested, while they are no longer useful for the purposes of processing; if there is opposition to the processing, while the necessary checks are being carried out – the data will be stored in such a way that they can be eventually restored, but, in the meantime, they cannot be consulted by the Data Controller except in relation to the verification of the validity of the request for limitation by the Interested person, or with the consent of the Interested person or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest Union or a Member State.
- Right to data portability (art. 20): if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means, at his request, the Interested person will receive his personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and he can transmit them to another Data Controller, without hindrance by the Data Controller to whom he has supplied them and, if technically feasible, may obtain that the transmission be made directly by the latter.
- Right to object (art. 21): in whole or in part, for reasons connected with the particular situation of the Interested person, to the processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interest.
If the processing is carried out by consensus expressed by the Interested person, and for the treatments object of the present informative report regarding the particular data and eventually the consent to the processing for periods longer than six months, the latter can revoke the consent at any time, without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing provided before the revocation.
The Interested person also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that he or she believes that the processing that concerns him violates the provisions of the Regulation; The Guarantor for the protection of personal data can be contacted through the addresses indicated on the Authority’s website www.garanteprivacy.it
At any time, the user can cancel his/her registration to the PRAIM Newsletter, following the instructions given in the email received.