Praim announces ThinOX 10.1.11
Praim announces the new version of ThinOX operating system: new Citrix Receiver and VMware Horizon Client with Blast protocol, better performances with Microsoft RDS and much more.
Trento, Italy – January 2016 – Praim, global manufacturer of thin & zero clients and management software solutions, announces the release of the 10.1.11 version of the ThinOX operating system for thin and zero client solutions. ThinOX is an Linux based operating system, specifically design to offer users and administrators a high quality thin client solution, granting security, reliability and simplicity of management through ThinMan.
The most important functionalities of the version 10.1.11 include:
New version of Citrix Receiver 13.4
- As for the previous version, it provides the access to the Citrix applications and desktop via NetScaler and StoreFront. Published applications and desktop with Citrix XenApp are now available (also via Citrix NetScaler 11) fully integrated into the ThinOX local desktop. Users will appreciate all benefits of Citrix while enjoying familiar Window’s user experience!
- It offers ThinOX AddOn support for Unified Communication Citrix® HDX™ RealTime Optimization Pack (v1.6, v1.7, v1.8, v2.0.100, v2.1), which allows support for Microsoft Skype for Business 2015, Microsoft Skype for Business 2016, Microsoft Lync 2013, Office 365 Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft Lync 2010.
- It also integrated the support for authentication via SmartCard through StoreFront.
New version of VMware Horizont Client 4.2. with Blast Extreme and PCoIP protocols
- It offers access to the latest generation of VDI VMware Horizon 7.x infrastructure, both with the new VMware Blast Extreme and PCoIP protocols.
- The high integration of ThinOX with Praim thin and zero client models allows to use the hardware acceleration H264, providing high performance with reduce usage of CPU. Absolute dedication to VDI VMware Horizont of Praim zero client models: N90-HOR, A90-HOR, U90-HOR, D90-HOR guarantee the evolution towards the future versions of VMware infrastructure. Always keeping the advantage of a dedicated solution for direct and safe access to your remote VDI.
- ThinOX also obtained VMware Ready End User Computing certification, which grants full compatibility with Horizon 7.x infrastructures.
New client version optimized for Microsoft RDS connection, supporting Praim RDP Agent, for MS RemoteApp access.
- Integration of FreeRDP client in versions 1.0 and 1.2 guarantees continuous performance improvements towards RDS infrastructures, particularly for Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016
- It provides a new mode that allows to configure the access to remote desktop or published RemoteApp. It directly integrates resources into the local ThinOX desktop.
- New integrated support for automated remote export with RDP protocol for digital camera or telephone in PTP or MTP mode.
Integrated support for new USB tokens, digital signature and authentication.
- It introduces a local support to thin clients to use a remote infrastructure for new tokens USB Aruba Key, BPIOL Key (Poste Italiane) and Bit4id Key4.
The version 10.1.11 will be soon available for the download through MyPraim area