ThinOX and ThinOX4PC
64-bit version 11.6.0 (*) released as single multi-model firmware.
This version includes the following new features:
- Support at the single multi-model firmware for updating (via ThinMan and Toolkit);
- VMware multi-client support (possibility to choose the version in use among several integrated clients);
and the following major improvements:
- Review of DHCP Networking Subsystem for Performance Improvement;
- Realtek RTL8822BE Wi-Fi card support;
- Kernel updated to version 5.10.22;
- Citrix Workspace App client updated to version 21.04 (currently integrated: 13.10, 19.12, 20.10, 21.04);
- VMware Horizon client updated to versions 5.5.1 and 21.03 (both currently integrated);
- VMware: option to separate composite devices for USB Redirection added.
This version also includes the following additional improvements:
- Citrix: USB smart card not redirected by default;
- Citrix: setting hotkeys to “remote” as default value;
- Citrix: setting of “cleartype” as default in the global session parameters;
- Citrix: option to disable optimization for Teams in the workspace app 20.10 added;
- Client names, VDI settings and related graphics updated;
- Support for settings with a monitor number greater than 2 in the RDP session configurator;
- Resolution of licensing problems on models: A9054, D9054 and U9054;
- Improvements and bug fixes on Firefox, Chrome and Browser sessions;
- Improvements and issues resolution in the offline configuration from ThinMan and after the change of the reference ThinMan address;
- Other minor and bug fixing.
(*) This version is available upon request and will be published on MyPraim during August 2021.
The new version 2.3.1 of ThinMan Gateway (*) has been released in Hardware, Virtual and Software Appliance modes (respectively, G1000A, G1000V and G1000W models). This version includes the following new features:
- Updating of certificates and base platform;
- Troubleshooting in updating ThinOX devices through single multi-model firmware not replicated locally;
- Freeze problem on G1000A model solved;
- Other minor and bugfixing.
This version of ThinMan Gateway is compatible with ThinMan minimum version 7.9.0. The new features can be used starting from version 8.3.0 of ThinMan Advanced (or higher) and require the NETWORK+ feature pack.
(*) The version is available upon request and will be published on MyPraim during August 2021.
Praim Toolkit (*) version 1.8.1 released, which includes the following news:
- Improved support for Meridian series models (M9219, M9254 and vertical Zero Client ThinOX);
- Boot image upgraded up to version 1.2.0 (for Windows 10 models);
- Windows 10 USB recovery support via UEFI boot;
- Other minor and bugfixing.
(*) This version is available on MyPraim.
Released new version 1.2.0 of the boot image for Windows 10 (*), which includes the following news:
- UEFI boot support from USB for Windows 10;
- Improvements to the M9219 (Meridian) model support.
(*) This version is available upon request and will be published on MyPraim during July 2021.